Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter Projects!

Picture Perfect...

Students had a great time creating their own winter themed picture frame. I printed several different group pictures and let students pick their favorite photo to add to their custom frame. I heard several "I love today!" and laughs while they worked! 








Snow Globe Fun

This has always been one of my favorite winter projects. I love watching students get so excited to see themselves inside a winter wonderland. It's also a very easy project to complete. :) 

Materials Needed: Glycerin, water, glitter, laminator, hot glue gun and a medium-sized jar. 

Steps: Laminate picture of student, glue picture to lid using hot glue gun, add glycerin and glitter to jar, fill jar with water and then securely put the lid on the jar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment