Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

We had so much fun working on our math and language skills this week! They really enjoyed the Valentine's Day themed books. One of their favorites was, "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Rose." This is not only enjoyable to listen to, but it's also a great book for working on story sequence. If you want to purchase this story sequence resource, click here! This resource also includes a nice graphing and tally mark activity using spinners and dice. 










I also used three other Valentine's Day resources. One of my favorites is through the Moffatt Girls. I feel like I own almost all of their items. They truly are one of my go-to resources, love them! I purchased the kindergarten and first grade lessons due to my student's levels. The other resource I used is also great for kindergarten level students. :)


Enjoying a healthy strawberry and chocolate snack!


Making Valentine's Day necklaces... 






No comments:

Post a Comment